LobsterFest on Friday, May 25, 2018
The Biggest Annual Lobster Event of the Year
and a Sell-Out for the Past 40 Years!
Centurion Center, 170 Colonnade Road South – Free Parking!
Music provided by Video DJ Steve Wilson
Social Hour 5:30 pm / Dinner 6:30 pm / Dancing 8:00 pm
For our lobster challenged friends we have a limited number of Half B.B.Q. Chickens.
Please notify your ticket seller if you prefer chicken.
Lobster Tickets $75
includes THREE lobsters, garlic butter,
salads, coffee and dessert
Chicken Tickets $60
includes half B.B.Q. chicken,
salads, coffee and dessert
Reservations via Paul McCumber
Tel: 613.723-8971 • E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Kiwanis Club of Ottawa West is seeking your support for this major fundraiser of the year.
Some of the organizations that the Kiwanis Club of Ottawa West supports:
- Kiwanis Music Festival – for all children
- The Kiwanis International Eliminate Project in partnership with UNICEF – striving to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus throughout the world
- Dave Smith Youth Treatment Centre – provide treatment by professionals in a compassionate environment and foster hope and life skills for creating a positive future to youth with addiction problems
- OrKidstra – providing children from low-income families with free group and individual music lessons and the chance to learn important life skills like respect, compassion, teamwork, and responsibility through playing and singing together
- Ottawa Valley Ambassadors Hockey Club – enhances self-esteem and the development of both hockey and social skills to those with developmental disabilities
- Carlington Community Health Centre including the S.W.A.G. (Students Will All Graduate) project
- Christie Lake Kids – to enrich the lives and prospects of economically disadvantaged children by providing quality year-round community and camp programs to develop physical, artistic and social skills, positive attitudes and personal qualities
- Ottawa Innercity Ministries –enable and empower individuals affected by homelessness and poverty towards positive choices and radical life changes
- W.E. Gowling and Severn Public Schools – nurture programs and provision of school supplies for disadvantaged children
and many other community programs in need of assistance.
The evening will also feature a SILENT AUCTION. All proceeds from the auction go directly to support community programs. Items and gift certificates of $100 or more will be featured on our website, along with the name of the donor. If you are a business, we will also feature a link to your company’s website. Contact Lynda Secord, Silent Auction Coordinator, if you have a contribution. She can be reached at email@example.com or phone 613.820.8535.
As well as attending LobsterFest and helping promote the future of our youth, SPONSORSHIP of this event is also an opportunity to provide you or your organization with tangible benefits. Contact Kathy Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-794-8796 if you wish to participate as a sponsor.
ALL sponsors will be acknowledged and receive: a profile of your organization featured on the Kiwanis Club of Ottawa West website with links to your website; recognition in event material distributed to 450 participants; and, a table to display your organization’s promotional material.
$1000 Gold Sponsor receives these additional benefits: Eight complimentary tickets to the event valued at $600; and, a VIP reserved table for eight.
$500 Silver Sponsor receives these additional benefits: Four complimentary tickets to the event valued at $300.
$250 Bronze Sponsor receives these additional benefits: Two complimentary tickets to the event valued at $150.
Thanks to our generous Sponsors for LobsterFest 2018
Francis Lawyers Morris HomeTeam Simpson Morden Tony Graham