LobsterFest – May 27, 2016
LobsterFest on Friday, May 27, 2016
Centurion Center, 170 Colonnade Road South – Free Parking!
Social Hour 5:30 pm / Dinner 6:30 pm / Dancing 8:00 pm
Music provided by The New Classics
Plus Silent Auction, Door Prizes and Fun Photo Shoot!
includes THREE lobsters, garlic butter, rolls, potato salad, salad and dessert
For the lobster challenged, half BBQ Chicken available. Request chicken when reserving your ticket.
Ticket Reservations: 613.794.8796
Ticket Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
LobsterFest is the major fundraiser of the Kiwanis Club of Ottawa West and provides support for the disadvantaged children in our community. Some of the organizations that the Club has supported include:
- Kiwanis Music Festival – for all children
- The Kiwanis International Eliminate Project in partnership with UNICEF – striving to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus throughout the world
- Dave Smith Youth Treatment Centre – provide treatment by professionals in a compassionate environment and foster hope and life skills for creating a positive future to youth with addiction problems
- OrKidstra – providing children from low-income families with free group and individual music lessons and the chance to learn important life skills like respect, compassion, teamwork, and responsibility through playing and singing together
- Children at Risk – provide services to families of children diagnosed within the Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Ottawa Valley Ambassadors Hockey Club – enhances self-esteem and the development of both hockey and social skills to those with developmental disabilities
- Carlington Community Health Centre including the S.W.A.G. (Students Will All Graduate) project
- Christie Lake Kids – to enrich the lives and prospects of economically disadvantaged children by providing quality year-round community and camp programs to develop physical, artistic and social skills, positive attitudes and personal qualities
- W.E. Gowling and Severn Public Schools – nurture programs and provision of school supplies for disadvantaged children
The evening will also feature a SILENT AUCTION. All proceeds from the auction go directly to support community programs. Items and gift certificates of $100 or more will be featured on our website, along with the name of the donor. If you are a business, we will also feature a link to your company’s website. Contact Lynda Secord, Silent Auction Coordinator, if you have a contribution. She can be reached at Lynda.Secord@gmail.com * 613.820.8535.
As well as attending LobsterFest and helping promote the future of our youth, SPONSORSHIP of this event is also an opportunity to provide you or your organization with tangible benefits. All sponsors will be acknowledged and receive: Profile of your organization featured on the Kiwanis Club of Ottawa West website with links to your website; Recognition in event material distributed to 450 participants.; Table to display your organization’s promotional material.
- $1000 Gold Sponsor receives additional benefits: Eight complimentary tickets to the event valued at $480 and VIP reserved table for eight.
- $500 Silver Sponsor receives additional benefits: Four complimentary tickets to the event valued at $240.
- $250 Bronze Sponsor receives additional benefits: Two complimentary tickets to the event valued at $120.
Should you wish to sponsor LobsterFest, please contact Kathy Jones, Past President, at email@example.com.
Kiwanis Club of Ottawa West
1485 Laperriere Avenue,
Ottawa, ON K1Z 7S8
March 2016 Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31